If you’re looking for a snack to get you through the day, this is the recipe for you.
This makes a great dipper, picnic addition or mini parmesan paradise work break.
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, not pre-grated using the large holes of a box grater
3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
3/4 teaspoon minced dried onion flakes
3/4 teaspoon minced dried garlic flakes
3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of grated cheese onto a silicone lined baking sheet (highly recommended for this) and lightly pat down with your fingers to make about 4 inches round.
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining cheese, leaving 1/2-inch space in between each circle.
- Bake 3 minutes, until almost done.
- Combine the sesame seeds, onion, garlic and poppy seeds in a small bowl.
- Top each with 3/4 teaspoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool before eating.
Carbohydrates: 1.5g, Protein: 5.5g, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 233mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 0.5g